Sunday, 10 April 2016

Seeds & seed packets

Last weekend I planted A LOT of seeds.  My boyfriend actually thinks I have a problem, like an actual addiction to plants.  Better than some other plant addictions I guess...

Here are all the seeds I planted with photos of their packets, the actual seeds and the instructions on the back, some more helpful than others.

Geranium - Pelargonium hortorum 'Moulin Rouge'


Forget-Me-Not - Myosotis sylvatica 'Blue Ball'


Nasturtiums - Tropaeolum magus 'Tom Thumb Mixed'



Sweet Pea - Lathers odoratus



Sunflower - Helianthus annuus 'Gelbe Riesen'


Peas - Pisum sativum 'Kelvedon Wonder'


Pot Marigold - Calendula officinalis nana 'Candyman Orange'




Red Valerian - Centranthus ruber


Here's my little cat helper who likes to visit:

All my planted seeds in home made newspaper pots supported by bricks with an upside down clear storage box on top to a) keep the squirrels out and b) protect from any frost:

Everything hopefully squirrel-proofed:




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...